4. START PLANNING FOR A LONG TERM SOLUTION
While the solutions above are great to alleviate your current situation, at some point you will want to plan a new responsive website for your company. The key here is to make this change when you have the time and money to focus on it.
As I was explaining to a client a couple of days ago, websites now are more than just an online brochure. They are the hub of your online marketing system. To maximize your investment, you want to take the time to focus on bringing in the right talent to create it, so that your visitors can easily get to the information they need to make a sale. This means:
- It needs to be responsive
- It needs to be optimized properly to rank (this is much more than just keywords on a page)
- It needs to have ample ways for a visitor to engage with the site
- It needs to have ample calls to action
- It needs to stand out from your competitors and truly represent you and your brand
Breathe easy knowing you have a quick fix for now and then take the time to create that new website right!
Source: Hubspot 2